Beauty is the key element for many sims 4 gamers. People spend a lot of time choosing their eyelashes that look thick, dark and appears to be more alluring. It makes sense because eyelashes serve a greater purpose beyond just highlighting your beauty. So, this post covers all your related topics related to Sims 4 custom content eyelashes and how to use it.
Sims 4 3d lashes
3D eyelashes are more color vivid than the original once. There are a lot of custom eyelashes available on the internet. But my favorite one is 3D lashes by Kijiko. These eyelashes are great for Teen, Toddlers, Adult, and Elders. They come in various sizes and colors. You can easily change the from the lashes Accessories category.
- With compatible Eyeshades
- 8+ color scheme
- Two types of female eyelash mesh
How to use 3d lashes in the sims 4?
- Download the mod file in your pc
- Extract (Unzip) the file
- Place the files in the folder Document > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Enable custom content and Script Mod option in the game
How to change eyelashes in the sims 4?
- Go to Build mods
- Select your Sim character
- Go to Makeup > Accessories
- Here all the CC eyelashes are available
The Sims 4 Custom Content Eyebrows
This pack comes in all sizes and colors. Download the sims 4 eyebrows pack and get perfect eyebrows for your sims.
- Available for all ages and genders
- 12+ Colors
- Eyeliner and eyeshades
The Sims 4 Custom Content Eyebrow Piercing
This custom content comes with 17 different eyebrow piercing, that can be used in both eyes.
- 5 colors
- 17+ piercing set
- Can be used with jewelry as well