Gamers are always looking for the most realistic mod for the sims 4 that just make their gameplay a little bit more fun. Off course there are the sims 4 cheats that you use for this purpose. But sometimes, it gets a real hard trying to remember all the cheat codes for the game. This is where the modding community for the sims 4 arrives. One of the best mod for realistic gameplay is the sims 4 UI mod. This is a complete sims 4 cas ui mod, that is built with game version 1.50.67. Here we’ve everything related to the sims 4 Ui mod, features, how to install it, and not working issue.
The Sims 4 Mods UI Cheats Extension
This mod enables the user interface cheat extension, which basically allows you to use the cheat codes by just clicking on the interface. For example, to fill the need of the sims, you first have to open the cheat console box and then type the associated cheat code. Now, just click on the need and drag it. Some notable features of the mod are;
- Draggable Need Cheats
- Right-click to increase/decrease the need bar
- Left-click on the simoleons counter to gain $1000
- Right-click on the counter to set your household funds
- Right-click on the friendship/romance panel to change values
- Right-click on the Moodlet to remove it
- Right-click on the skill bar to set values
- Right-click on the aspiration goal, to immediately fill it
- Right-click on the character value meter to set it
- Right-click on the promotion task to complete it
- Right-click on the performance bar to complete it
You can also do a bunch of other things like filling fame meter, promotion using the career panel, and setting the character value for maximum.
UI Extension Mod Sims 4 Download
This mod is build using the game version 1.47.49. You can also download the previous mod files.
Sims 4 UI Mod Extension
The Sims 4 UI Extention Mod Installation
- Download the latest version of the mod file in your PC
- Extract the mod files
- Copy in the Mod folder of the game
- Enable script mod from the game settings
- Relaunch the game
The Sims 4 UI Mod not Working
There are a couple of reasons that can malfunction a mod file in the game. Follow these solutions, and your problem will be resolved.
- The uninstalling the mod file and then reinstalling using the latest version
- Make sure the script mod button is enabled
- Update your Sims 4 game with the latest version as well
- Try repairing your game from the Origin Library