Gamers are always looking for the most realistic mod for the sims 4 that just make their gameplay a little bit more fun. Of course, there are the sims 4 cheats that you use for this purpose. But sometimes, it gets really hard to remember all of them.
This is where the modding community for the sims 4 arrives. And, one of the best mods for realistic gameplay is the sims 4 UI mod. This is a complete sims 4 CAS UI mod, that is built with game version 1.50.67 and allows you to do basically anything you want in the game. In this post, we’ve shared everything related to this mod, including the features, how you can download it, and use it.
The Sims 4 Mods UI Cheats Extension
This mod enables the user interface cheat extension, which basically allows you to use the cheat codes by just clicking on the interface. For example, to fill the need of the sims, you first have to open the cheat console box and then type the relevant cheat code. Now, just click on the need and drag it. Some notable features of the mod are;
- Draggable Need Cheats
- Right-click to increase/decrease the need bar
- Left-click on the simoleons counter to gain $1000
- Right-click on the counter to set your household funds
- Right-click on the friendship/romance panel to change values
- Right-click on the Moodlet to remove it
- Right-click on the skill bar to set values
- Right-click on the aspiration goal, to immediately fill it
- Right-click on the character value meter to set it
- Right-click on the promotion task to complete it
- Right-click on the performance bar to complete it
You can also do a bunch of other things like filling the fame meter, promotion using the career panel, and setting the character value for maximum.
Download UI Extension Mod Sims 4
This mod is built using the game version 1.47.49. You can also download the previous mod files.
Sims 4 UI Mod/Cheat Extension Download
The Sims 4 UI Cheat MOD Installation
- Download the latest version of the mod file on your PC
- Extract the downloaded mod files
- Copy in the Mod folder to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Enable script mod from the game settings
- Relaunch the game
Sims 4 UI Mod Features
Allows you to quickly drag and change the values of need from the scale of -100 to 100.
- Left click on the need bar to adjust the position
- You can also change the progress bar in sims 4 extensions (werewolf, vampire, spellcaster)
- Right click on the bar to adjust the settings
- With this mod, you can change every trait, lifestyle, and fame point values
- You can also change the influence points, NAP title bar, and rankings of your sims
- Remove or add skills, or change their levels
- Allows you to set the values of relationship and friendship panels in the game
With the mod, you can also change the career, aspiration, social groups, business panel, moodlet, money counter, sim profile, event, Holiday UI, Reward store, as well as perk purchase panel.
And best above all, change the speed of the game, or in-game clock and play around with the season and weather of your sims catalog. There’s just so much you can do with this mod.
The Sims 4 UI Mod not Working
There are a couple of reasons that can malfunction a mod file in the game. Follow these solutions, and your problem will be resolved.
- The uninstalling the mod file and then reinstalling using the latest version
- Make sure the script mod button is enabled
- Update your Sims 4 game with the latest version as well
- Try repairing your game from the Origin Library