Modding the sims 4 is one of the best ways to introduce new features in the game. You can download mods that make your sims realistic, have their needs fulfilled, change their behavior, and a lot more. If you have a limited amount of mods installed on your PC, it’s Okay!
But what if you’ve dozens of mods installed on your PC? If you have a fuzz of mods, and different files wandering around on your PC, we’ve got a solution for you.
How to use The Sims 4 Mod Manager?
Example: Create a category ‘Clothes’, and add all the clothes files here.
Navigating the Sims 4 Mod Manager Features
Don’t know how to use it? Here are some additional steps that will help you out
- Home – The default screen of the mod shows a glimpse of all the mods installed on your PC. Clicking on the arrow of a particular mod will list its installed date and the name of the creator
- Folders – This is the overview of the main mod folder of the game. Here you can add or remove mods, as you like
- Packs – This option allows you to make edits to a mod file, add a new folder, or make a subdirectory within the mod folder
- Settings – General settings of the mod manager
- Problems – Find duplicate or broken mod files in the game. Navigate through files and delete/fix them
- Help/About – Basic information about the program
- Drag Files – Add new files to the screen to install a mod
- Add CC – Browse your computer to add Custom Content files to the game
Sims 4 Mod Manager Not working
Follow the steps provided below, if your mod manager program is not working. This mod is not working for many Windows 10 users, if you’re facing the same problem, then try this fix.
- Find the mod icon on your desktop
- Right-click on it and press properties
- Go to the section called ‘Shortcut’
- Locate the ‘Run’ option
- Change it to ‘Maximized’
- Now run the application again
If the manager is still not working, then follow the steps provided below:
- Make sure you’ve .Net Framework 4+ installed on your PC.
- Install the latest version of the Mod file from the provided link.
- Make sure your anti-virus is not blocking the mod file.