Modding the sims 4 is one of the best things to do in the game. Mods come in a variety of new features that allow us to do something that we most desire. Each new feature in the sims 4 has different mods.
There are different mods for your sim hair, clothes, makeup, appearance, etc. If you have a limited amount of mods installed on your PC, it’s Okay!
But what if you’ve dozens of mods installed on your PC? If you have a fuzz of mods, and different files wondering around on your PC, we’ve got a solution for you.
How to use The Sims 4 Mod Manager?
Example: Create a category ‘Clothes’, and add all the clothes files here.
Sims 4 Mod Manager Not working
Follow the steps provided below, if your mod manager program is not working. This mod is not working for many Windows 10 users, if you’re facing the same problem, then try this fix.
- Find the mod icon on your desktop
- Right-click on it and press properties
- Go to the section called ‘Shortcut’
- Locate the ‘Run’ option
- Change it to ‘Maximized’
- Now run the application again
If the manager is still not working, then follow the steps provided below:
- Make sure you’ve .Net Framework 4+ installed on your PC.
- Install the latest version of the Mod file from the provided link.
- Make sure your anti-virus is not blocking the mod file.